Friday 11 November 2011

Final Task Ideas

For my final piece I have chosen to create a zombie-apocalypse style film introduction using films such as George A. Romero's "Dawn of the Dead" as inspiration but also using video games such as "Resident Evil", "Dead Rising" and "Dead Island".

I would like my piece to look as professional as possible using the resources I have at hand which are mainly:
  • An Apple Mac
  • Final Cut Express
  • An HD Video Recorder
  • A Tripod
I will also use various equipment on an extremely basic level such as custom made dollies, tracks etc etc...

I have changed genres from comedy in my preliminary to zombie horror/thriller in my final piece simply because I wanted to study and practice a few different genres and not stick to a particular piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment